2008年5月30日星期五

Why Dreaming of Sex and Teeth

This is a true story, a girl dreamed of Sex and teeth.
This is what she said,

hey guys I'm new here so bare with me..lol.I had a dream the other night and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I can't remember everything about the dream but one part stuck out to me. I had gotten to know this guy at a get together and I thought he was cute but didn't think any further than that. Then all of the sudden he laid me down on the cement floor in front of everybody (no one seemed to care what we were doing). and then he started to have sex with me, but then as he was kissing me during all of this my teeth began to fall out. There was no blood they were just falling out and I wasn't afraid but was confused. Then after we stopped he walked off, I wasn't hurt by it or anything it was weird. can someone help me?

This was the answer
I think this dream may be saying to you that you've gotten familiar with something and become interested in it (the cute guy), but this thing has begun to affect your ability to apply reason and judgement (teeth dropping out--you can't "chew on it", meditate, etc.) to evaluate whether it truly good or bad for you and because of that, you are open to it "having it's way with you," (the sexual encounter) perhaps very openly and roughly (in front of everybody), leaving you confused when it's run its course. Thoughts on that?
Or your body just reminded you that you really had teeth problems, might be slight, but your body just warned you to prevent as soon as possible, dream is always tell you the true.
http://www.foodheal.com/dentalplans/

没有评论: